It is reported that British and US spies are secretly trying to lure Colonel Gaddafi’s closest aides and bodyguards with £10 million to hand over the dictator dead or alive.
The SAS and SBS are protecting cash being carried by MI6 and CIA agents who are moving around Libya with the intention of assembling a hit squad to carry out the plan reportedly called “The Policy”.
“There is about 10 million pounds from the Brits and Americans to make it happen. They have infiltrated his closest bodyguards. With the right people together it could happen in days” said a Daily Star journalist.
“The important thing is this has to be done by Libyans. We cannot have British fingerprints on this. It’s up to the Libyans and there is an open cheque book. The spooks are spending a fortune out there. It’s serious money for serious people who can make this happen. Money is no object.” He added
The huge reward is being kept in a Switzerland or Lichtenstein bank which can be transferred to any bank account in the world after the job is done.
The spies are also trying to lure Gaddafi’s military staff by making promises about their future jobs to try to win over their hearts.
“Gaddafi keeps moving so it is difficult to get close. This plan needs the military on board as they are closest to Gaddafi. They have already signed up people lower down and want more senior people, as many as they can get,” said the journalist.
Crack troops from the British SBS counter-terror C Squadron have been sent into Libya to crush Gaddafi’s regime. They will join more elite soldiers from the SAS’s top-secret Revolutionary Warfare Wing who specialize in leading uprisings and are advising Benghazi rebels.
Dr Zahi Hawass has resigned as Egypts Antiquities Minister because Egyptian treasures are being looted and ravaged and there is little protection from the authorities.
Since Mubarak’s resignation, looting has increased all over Egypt, antiques and treasures are being stolen by criminals taking advantage of the situation.
“The antiquities guards and security forces at sites are unarmed and this makes them easy targets for armed looters,” said Dr Hawass. “In addition, the Egyptian police force does not have the capacity to protect every single site, monument and museum in Egypt.”
You can read more about Dr Hawass’s resignation on his website here. Dr Zahi Hawass
A weeks old baby was found abandoned in the Dome of the Rock mosque on the morning of Monday 7th February 2011, police reported.
The baby was reported to be healthy when it was found at the mosque. Police brought the baby to social services for care and an investigation has been opened to find the parents of the baby.
This may coincide with the numerous videos on You Tube and all over the internet supposedly showing a UFO descend from the sky, hover above Dome of the Rock, flash twice and the rapidly shoot back up to the sky at lightning speed. The videos have been debunked and proven to be a hoax. So is this part of an elaborate hoax, just coincidence, or is there something weird going on?
While the world’s news was focused on the BP oil disaster in the Gulf of Mexico last year, around the same time another major oil disaster occurred in China which was pretty much overlooked by the media throughout the world and there’s still not much information to find about it. It was described by the Chinese as the countries worst ever oil spill. It began with a fire at an oil depot which caused crude oil to leak into the sea for several days.
These are some horrific photo’s taken of the disaster.
Cella Energy a UK based company has developed a synthetic fuel that could cost as little as $1.50 per gallon. The fuel is hydrogen based and produces no carbon emissions. The technology is based on complexed hydrides and was developed over the past 4 years as part of a secret project.
Early indications are that the fuel can be used in existing internal combustion engined vehicles without any modifications.
Steven Voller CEO at Cella Energy says the technology was developed using advanced materials science, taking high energy materials and encapsulating them using a nanostructuring technique called coaxial electrospraying.
I read this a few days ago and was reluctant to share it as I think it maybe just one big hoax but I have decided to share it now because it hasn’t been proven to be true or a hoax as yet. Not to my knowledge anyway. I still favour towards a hoax though
People of the Barrio of Caleme have witnessed 5 dead bodies raised from the dead in the street. 10 other bodies from a morgue have also been raised from the dead. A woman who supposedly drowned has also been raised back from the dead.
Its been reported that 5 American men went near the bodies and shouted “Rise and live in the name of Jesus”. The dead bodies apparently started to shake, stood up and then walked off alive.
The 10 bodies that were in the morgue were approached by 5 foreign women who also shouted “Rise and live in the name of Jesus”. Those bodies also started to shake, stand up and then walk off.
It’s reported that some people have talked to the risen dead. They say they were weak but told them “It was a dark place, many people were crying, was I asleep?”, and “I know I was dead, now I’m alive, God is alive!”
So are these actual real live zombies or just some fabricated story to bring hope to those in Brazil? I’ll let you decided for yourself. You can read more about it here. Dead Rising
The world will run out of internet addresses within weeks according to Vint Cerf who helped create the internet by connecting computers using Internet Protocol (IP) addresses. He says that it is his fault that 4.3 billion addresses that were created are running out.
To resolve the crisis, an updated protocol for the internet IP v6, which is currently being planned by the industry, will create trillions of addresses.